The factoring side of the business was established to run in tandem with our letting arm and our many years of experience in managing individual flats gives us an in-depth understanding of challenges faced on both sides of the Factor – Owner relationship. This gives us an edge over our competitors who may only have experience as Factors.
We use our knowledge and understanding of repairs, maintenance and management to provide a first-class service to co-owners within buildings where we hold an interest. By sharing resources and utilising the many good relationships built up over a number of years with contractors, trades and service providers, we now offer this service to owners in buildings of any tenure.
When dealing with Regent Property you can be assured of a personal, friendly service and by working with co-owners/tenants we will react promptly to any issues that may arise.
With years of experience in the property market in Glasgow, your property will be in excellent hands.
By choosing Regent Property as your Factor, you can be secure in the knowledge that, with over 30 years of experience in managing and maintaining we will:
Organise and co-ordinate common building repairs
- Log and track reported issues
- Obtain multiple quotes for larger repairs
- Quickly address minor issues using our own bank of trusted trades
Establish a maintenance fund for future funding
- With a contingency fund in place, repairs can be carried out quickly preventing further damage or worsening of any problems
Liaise between owners to ensure good communication
- Provide a regular update to all owners
- Promptly advise owners of any new maintenance issues
Take proactive measures to protect and prevent damage to property
- Carry out 6-monthly inspections of the common areas to identify any areas of potential risk
Arrange competitive common buildings insurance
- Review current provider and obtain alternative quotes
Close cleaning and upkeep of communal areas and grounds maintenance
- Arrange for regular close cleaning and gardening
Lift maintenance and insurance
- Establish a contract with a lift maintenance specialist to inspect and maintain any lifts in the building
- Arrange competitive insurance for the lift
Secure door entry maintenance
- Regular inspections of property security system
- Establish a contract with a specialist to maintain any electronic garage doors
We understand that your property is a valuable asset and we will pro-actively work with owners to ensure that the property maintains its value and to maximise rental potential in the case of investment properties.
Appointing / changing your factor may be easier than you think. Get in touch at email@example.com for more information