We appreciate the time and effort that goes into finding the right property and the right landlord/agent.
We will work with you to make sure that you find a suitable property that matches all your requirements. We can carry out viewings 7 days a week, from 9 am to 9 pm to suit you.
When you become a tenant of you’ll be allocated a dedicated Property Manager who will be your main point of contact. Your Property Manager will take a detailed inventory of your property, meet you on the day you move in to show you around, contact the utility suppliers and Council tax department to set up your accounts and be on hand to deal with any queries.
When you move out, we’ll carry out an inspection with you and then return your deposit in accordance with The Tenancy Deposit Scotland Regulations.
Registration: Contact us to let us know what you are looking for and we can identify your property requirements.
- Properties: Once registered any suitable properties will be offered and viewings will be arranged.
- Viewings: All viewings will be accompanied by a member of staff.
- Selecting a Property: If a suitable property is found the offer will be presented to the landlord and on acceptance of that offer references will be taken including proof of identification.
- Contracts: Once suitable references are obtained, tenancy agreements will be drafted and signed by both landlord and tenant.
- Commencement: Your tenancy commences, enjoy your new home.
Should you have any further questions please feel free to email or contact us where a member of staff will be more than happy to assist you.