For 30 years Regent Property has been active in the property market, buying, selling, renovating and letting our own expanding portfolio of properties. Over the past few years we have grown our team and now offer our expertise to property owners wishing to sell and maximise the value from their properties.
Our dedicated team will:
Prepare and market your property
- Organise Home Report
- Provide For Sale board
- Stage your home and take quality photos and video to showcase your property
Advertise your property
- Promoting your property on the leading UK property websites – RightMove, Zoopla etc to ensure the widest exposure to potential buyers
- Attract buyers through our targeted social media campaigns, website and database of potential purchasers
Find quality buyers
- Vet enquiries to ensure we have a bank of only serious potential buyers
- Organise property viewings
Liaise with the various agencies
- Ensuring your sale is concluded in a timely manner
Buying a property is an important step, whether you are looking for a long-term family home or an investment property. With our local knowledge, our friendly, experienced team will take the time to understand your needs and endeavour to match you with your perfect property.
Our pro-active team will:
Find suitable properties
- Send you details of properties matching your requirements
- Organise virtual and in person viewings
Guide you through the buying process
- Liaise with the seller and other agencies
- Organise a structural survey if required
- Prepare necessary legal documents
- Offer advice at every stage
5 CAIRNHILL DRIVE
Glasgow G52 3TX
OFFERS OVER £70,000
Regent Property is delighted to offer this modern, well-proportioned one-bedroom apartment situated in a quiet, residential development in Glasgow’s popular Southside close to amenities and public transport links.
6 PARSONAGE SQUARE
Glasgow G2 0TA
OFFERS OVER £130,000
Regent Property is delighted to offer this seldom available, beautifully presented, well-proportioned one-bedroom apartment situated in the heart of Glasgow City Centre close to Strathclyde University, local amenities and excellent public transport links.
FLAT 2/2, 41 WHITEHAUGH ROAD
Glasgow G53 7JQ
OFFERS OVER £120,000
Regent Property is delighted to offer this beautifully presented, well-proportioned two-bedroom top floor apartment situated in the popular Parkhouse development in the Southside of Glasgow close to amenities and public transport links.