Your new property will be your home for at least the next year so it is important that you find the right property in the right location for you.
Whether you are a student looking for a flat close to your university for the upcoming academic year or a family seeking a comfortable home within a catchment area for your chosen school, our portfolio of properties will have something to suit.
By choosing us as your Letting Agent, you can be secure in the knowledge that, with over 30 years of experience in managing properties, and looking after our tenants we will:
Work with you to make sure that you find a suitable property that matches all your requirements
- Our available properties are advertised on the leading property marketing websites such as RightMove and Zoopla as well as Gumtree and our own website.
- we have a property matching system where we can hold your details and contact you if a suitable property becomes available.
Carry out viewings in person or via WhatsApp Monday to Saturday
- Accompanied viewings can be arranged six days a week including evening viewings or on a Saturday to accommodate your work or study schedules.
- If you are unable to attend a viewing in person, our viewing agent can conduct a virtual viewing with you via WhatsApp.
Ensure your property is fully compliant with all current legislation before you move in
Your property will have up-to-date:
- Gas and Electrical safety certificates (including smoke detector checks)
- Legionella Risk Assessment
- Energy Performance Certificate
Carry out a full inventory of the property prior to entry
- Using industry leading data capture software, we carry out a detailed inspection and produce a report of the property with photographs to list any issues which have to be dealt with before you move in and to check the general condition and decoration to ensure you have the best experience in your new home.
- You will be provided with a copy of the report and if you discover any issues not listed, you can report them to us within 7 days of entry and they will be added to the inventory.
Carry out suitability checks and prepare your lease document
- Your Private Residential Tenancy Agreement will be prepared and sent to you to sign electronically.
- Identity checks and credit checks will be carried out to regulation standards ensuring that your data is protected at all times.
- If you prefer, you can use a third-party company specialising in such checking eg Let Alliance who will charge a small fee for the service.
Lodge your deposit securely with SafeDeposits Scotland
- Using Scotland’s leading tenancy deposit scheme, your deposit will be securely lodged in an escrow account until the end of your tenancy.
Respond quickly to any maintenance issues
- You can now report any maintenance issues online from our website using the Fixflo system so you can make a report 24 hours a day.
- Our team will gather any additional information that we might require from you and prioritise your issue to make sure you are back up and running as quickly as possible.
Carry out an inspection when you leave and then return your deposit in accordance with The Tenancy Deposit Scotland Regulations
- At the end of your tenancy, we will carry out an inspection to make sure the property is clean and free from damage. Any issues will be assessed against the move-in inventory and your deposit will be returned in full, or less any deductions in accordance with the regulations.
Our friendly lettings team will be on hand to help to guide you through the process and to answer any queries during your tenancy.